- What does it mean when a comment is hidden?
- How does a comment get hidden on Facebook?
- How can I tell if someone deleted my comment on Facebook?
- When you hide a comment on Facebook does it hide the replies?
- Can I recover deleted comments on Facebook?
- How do you find out who is hiding your posts on Facebook?
- Why are comments not showing on Facebook?
- How do you know if someone has hidden your comment on facebook?
- When you hide a comment on Facebook is it hidden from everyone?
- What happens to your comments when you unfriend someone on Facebook?
- How can you tell if someone is hiding something from you?
- How do I see all comments on Facebook?
What does it mean when a comment is hidden?
When you hide a comment from a post on your Page, the comment will only be visible to the person who wrote it and their friends.
So if your friends are also friends with the comment’s poster, then they would still be able to see the comment; otherwise, they wouldn’t..
How does a comment get hidden on Facebook?
1. Hide the post or comment. To hide a comment, hover over the top-right hand “x” and click “Hide.” Now the post can only be seen by the person who wrote the comment and his or her friends. They’ll have no idea the post is hidden, and you can always click “Unhide” later if you like.
How can I tell if someone deleted my comment on Facebook?
Originally Answered: Can you see a deleted comment on Facebook? You can see that it was deleted in Facebook messenger, but you can’t see the content of the message. If you are talking about wall posts or comments on wall posts… once deleted they are gone and it’s as if they didn’t exist.
When you hide a comment on Facebook does it hide the replies?
Comments and replies that are hidden will remain visible to the sender and their friends on Facebook natively.
Can I recover deleted comments on Facebook?
Facebook deleted comments are not always permanently deleted. They are only deleted from your view, but users can often retrieve old comments from the system because Facebook stores everything on its server. You can delete your account entirely and restore the account.
How do you find out who is hiding your posts on Facebook?
You can find them in your Facebook web Insights. Just go to Insights > “Posts” tab > Scroll down all the way > Click on the dropdown arrow beside “Post Clicks/Likes, Comments & Shares” and select “Post Hides, Hides of All Posts, Reports of Spam, Unlikes.”
Why are comments not showing on Facebook?
One of the common reasons behind Facebook comments fails to load is a poor network connection. Thus, you need to make sure that you are using reliable and strong Wi-Fi or cellular internet connection to load your Facebook comments. You can visit other pages to check if other ones load with the same connection.
How do you know if someone has hidden your comment on facebook?
Unless you remember exactly when you posted the content, it can be difficult to tell if it’s been hidden. By comparing the posts you’ve written to what actually shows on the person’s page, you can see if the content was hidden and whether the person is hiding all of your posts.
When you hide a comment on Facebook is it hidden from everyone?
Hiding the Facebook comment will keep it hidden from everyone except that person and their friends. They won’t know that the comment is hidden, so you can avoid potential fallout. Deleting the Facebook comment will erase it; no one will be able to see it.
What happens to your comments when you unfriend someone on Facebook?
Unfriend is the classic option, if you unfriend a person they become just like the other 999.99 million strangers who use Facebook. You can see their public posts. Their comments on friends posts will still appear in your feed, but their posts won’t clutter your feed.
How can you tell if someone is hiding something from you?
Here are 11 telltale signs that your friend is hiding something from you:You Have A Gut Feeling. … You Hear Gossip. … Your Other Friends All Feel The Same Way. … They React Strongly To Things That Aren’t A Big Deal. … They Get Unusually Quiet About Certain Topics. … They Avoid Seeing You. … They Don’t Make Eye Contact.More items…•
How do I see all comments on Facebook?
You can view your comments on Facebook in your Activity Log:On your Timeline, click “View Activity Log”Click “Comments” on the left side.You can use the years on the right to help you navigate through your comments.