- Why is Facebook notifying me when someone comments on someone else’s post?
- How do I see hidden comments?
- Why is my comment hidden on Facebook?
- Why can my friends see my comments on other people’s strangers to them posts?
- Can restricted friends see what I comment on?
- Can my friends see when I comment on someone else’s post?
- Can someone tell if you hide their posts on Facebook?
- When you hide a comment on Facebook does it hide the replies?
- How can you tell if someone is hiding something from you?
- How can I see hidden comments on Facebook?
- Can I hide a comment on someone else’s post?
- How do you know if someone has hidden your comment on facebook?
- How do I limit who can see my comments on other people’s posts?
- What happens when you hide a comment?
- Can someone hide their Facebook profile from you?
Why is Facebook notifying me when someone comments on someone else’s post?
If you comment on a post, post notifications will automatically be turned on.
If you turn on notifications for a post, you’ll get notified whenever someone comments on the post.
You won’t get notified when someone replies to a comment..
How do I see hidden comments?
Click on a page you manage.Locate the post with a hidden comment. The comment will be grayed out.If there was only one comment on the post, click the button with three blue dots to reveal the hidden comment.
Why is my comment hidden on Facebook?
1 Answer. Facebook has comment spam filters that will, by default, hide certain comments (unless the post owner goes in and manually unhides them). The comments remain in the comment count but don’t show up to the public (if it’s your post you can see three dots and click to manage the spam posts).
Why can my friends see my comments on other people’s strangers to them posts?
John’s post – audience set to John’s Friends Only – If you comment, your friends will not be able to see this activity in their News Feeds. In order to tell the difference, look for the audience icon at the top. A globe means the post is public, while the friends icon means the post is set to their friends only.
Can restricted friends see what I comment on?
2 Answers. If you comment on a page then that is public (except for any geographic or age restrictions set by the page admin) and even non-friends can see it. If you post on your wall/timeline then you control who can see it; if you post to Public then even those on your Restricted list will see it.
Can my friends see when I comment on someone else’s post?
When you comment on a friend’s photo, anyone who can see your friend’s photo can also see your comment, even if they’re not your friends. If your friend’s photos are publicly visible, anyone can see your comment. In addition, friends of anyone tagged in a photo can see the photo and comments.
Can someone tell if you hide their posts on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team Thanks for reaching out! If you hide a post from your Timeline, your friend will not be notified that you hid the post.
When you hide a comment on Facebook does it hide the replies?
Comments and replies that are hidden will remain visible to the sender and their friends on Facebook natively.
How can you tell if someone is hiding something from you?
Here are 11 telltale signs that your friend is hiding something from you:You Have A Gut Feeling. … You Hear Gossip. … Your Other Friends All Feel The Same Way. … They React Strongly To Things That Aren’t A Big Deal. … They Get Unusually Quiet About Certain Topics. … They Avoid Seeing You. … They Don’t Make Eye Contact.More items…•
How can I see hidden comments on Facebook?
Any hidden comments will be grayed out. Tap and hold on a grayed out comment. Doing so will bring up a menu. Tap Unhide.
Can I hide a comment on someone else’s post?
1. Hide the post or comment. To hide a comment, hover over the top-right hand “x” and click “Hide.” Now the post can only be seen by the person who wrote the comment and his or her friends. They’ll have no idea the post is hidden, and you can always click “Unhide” later if you like.
How do you know if someone has hidden your comment on facebook?
Unless you remember exactly when you posted the content, it can be difficult to tell if it’s been hidden. By comparing the posts you’ve written to what actually shows on the person’s page, you can see if the content was hidden and whether the person is hiding all of your posts.
How do I limit who can see my comments on other people’s posts?
Choose a “Public” setting to make your post visible to anyone on Facebook. Select the “Friends” setting to restrict visibility to friends only. Select “Only Me” to prevent anyone other than yourself from seeing your post.
What happens when you hide a comment?
Hiding the Facebook comment will keep it hidden from everyone except that person and their friends. They won’t know that the comment is hidden, so you can avoid potential fallout. Deleting the Facebook comment will erase it; no one will be able to see it.
Can someone hide their Facebook profile from you?
Depending on your needs, you can either hide your profile from specific users or you can configure your profile to be invisible to everyone except friends or friends of friends. On the other hand, if you only want to hide your profile when you are signed out, you can do so by deactivating your account.